NOTE: ALL RETURNS ARE CAREFULLY INSPECTED UPON RECEIPT:
All returned packages will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility requirements are met for credit, replacement, exchange or repair. Please be sure to follow the return guidelines to avoid any delay or denial of processing your return. Note: Processing a return my take up to seven (7) business days from the time your return is received by Master Tool Repair.
RETURNING A DEFECTIVE ITEM
Unless otherwise specified, we will gladly accept defective exchanges on products within 30 days of the original order shipment date. Master Tool Repair shall have sole discretion as to the credit method. We may issue a credit, ship a replacement product, issue an exchange, or we may repair the item and return it to you.
Returns of non-defective items that are eligible for return by Master Tool Repair, at Master Tool Repair’s sole discretion, may be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. Non-defective parts that are eligible for return by Master Tool Repair, will be issued a refund based upon Master Tool Repair’s return policies and if they are returned within 30 days of the original order shipment date.
Master Tool Repair will offer help and suggest parts to repair your tool/unit, however we do NOT guarantee that the part will be 100% correct or that it will solve your tool/unit’s problem. Your local authorized repair shop is the only one that can give a guaranteed repair by being able to actually view and personally diagnose your tool/unit. Any and all parts ordered by the customer are at the customer’s sole discretion.
- An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for ALL returns. This can be obtained by calling (757) 547-8665 and choosing option 2 and then 3. A representative will make sure that the parts are eligible for return and then issue you an RMA number. NOTE: RMA numbers will expire after 14 days.
Any item returned without an RMA number will be rejected, documented and discarded.
- ALL products being returned must be 100% complete and meet the following criteria:
- RMA number must be displayed on the outside of the box being returned
- A copy of the order packing slip must be included with the return – with the RMA number written on the order packing slip.
- Returns of kits must include all items. Missing items will result in either a deduction in credit amount, or complete rejection of credit at the sole discretion of Master Tool Repair.
- Package the return with ample, firm packaging material to prevent damage to the parts. Notes: Products that are received damaged will be denied credit at the sole discretion of Master Tool Repair. Damages include (cracks, dents, scratches, defacement, abused, torn or punctured) and could be due to improper or insufficient packaging, or due to damage during installation on tool/unit.
- Shipping recommendations: We strongly recommend that you fully insure the package you are returning. This is for your protection in the event that the package is lost or damaged in transit. We also suggest that you use a ‘traceable/trackable’ carrier such as UPS or FedEx as they can provide ‘proof of delivery.’ Master Tool Repair shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit.
- Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer and are non-refundable. At the sole discretion of Master Tool Repair, we may reimburse shipping charges related to the exchange of defective products. If you have any questions about shipping reimbursement for defective exchanges, please ask the customer service representative issuing your RMA number.
- DO NOT RETURN SHIPMENTS to the Manufacturer. Returns shipped to the manufacturer instead of Master Tool Repair may be denied credit for their return.